Saturday, February 8, 2014

Why does everyone love you and hate me..........V I S H A L D A S


Death asked Life :
Why does everyone love you and hate me.
Life replied :
Because I am a beautiful Lie and you are  a  painful Truth

Click
Here if You
cant see
Images
Temple is a 6 letter word
Mosque is also a 6 letter word

Click
Here if You
cant see
Images

3 stages of Life:

Teen Age
  – Has time & energy – But no Money
Working Age
  – Has Money & Energy – But No Time
Old Age
  – Has Money & Time – But No Energy

Click
Here if You
cant see
Images

We are very good Lawyers for our mistakes
Very good Judge
s  for other’s mistakes

World always say – Find good people and leave bad ones.
But I say, Find the good in people and ignore the bad in them
Because No one is born perfect

Click
Here if You
cant see
Images

A fantastic sentence written on every Japanese bus stop.

Only buses will stop here – Not your time
So Keep walking towards your goal
 

Click
Here if You
cant see
Images

African Saying:
If you want to walk quick, walk alone
If you want to walk far, walk together
 
 Click
Here if You
cant see
Images
Confident Quote:
I have not failed.

My success is just postponed.
 

x-x-x-
Entire water in the ocean can never sink 
a ship Unless it gets inside.
All the pressures of life can never hurt you unless you let  them in.
 
 
Smiles & Regards,

V I S H A L D A S
  
 
 
 



4 comments: